TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. The promoter is: MineRP Holdings (Pty) Ltd, incorporated in South Africa (company no. 2012/019140/07) whose registered office is at 267 West Avenue, Centurion South Africa.
2. Employees of MineRP or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition will not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
5. Closing date for entry will be 30 October 12:00 CAT. After this date, the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. To gain entry to the competition you have to sign up to the MineRP website (www.minerp.com) before 30 October 2015 at 12:00 CAT.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. The promoter will notify any changes to the competition to entrants as soon as possible.
9. The prizes available are as follow: The winner will have the option to select either an Apple TV Device (Apple TV Streaming Media Player Bundle including DeOrz High-Speed 3-Foot HDMI Cable option on Amazon.com), or a Chromecast device (Google Chromecast HDMI Streaming Media Player on Amazon.com). The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. MineRP will issue the winner with an Amazon.com gift voucher including the device of their choice (see paragraph 9 above) and additional delivery cost to a maximum amount of USD $25.00). No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability of the selected devices on Amazon.com, and the ability of Amazon.com to deliver to an address suitable to the winner. MineRP reserves the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. A winner will be chosen on 30 October 2015 at 13:00 CAT by means of random selection by the Promoter from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email within 7 days of the closing date. The winner will also be announced on MineRP’s Facebook page, and website. If the winner cannot be contacted or does not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, MineRP reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize will be delivered. The winner will have to supply MineRP with his/her address and contact information.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by South African law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of South Africa.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current South African data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.
21. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Amazon.com, Apple or any third party other than MineRP Holdings.
22. Delivery of the prize will be as per Amazon.com shipping rates and policies:
23. Once payment has been made to Amazon, MineRP will not be held liable for delivery or any damage to goods being shipped or transported.